Call For Reviewers
Reviewers are invited from all over the world to review papers in their interested areas. Reviewers may download ‘Reviewer’s Application Form’ and send duly filled in form to the editor within twelve weeks in hard copy. The same can also be submitted electronically. Reviewers are requested to go through the guidelines given below:
• Reviewers should try to fill in all the parts of reviewers report to make a fair judgment regarding the quality of the paper.
• Reviewers should respond within stipulated time frame of two week for the journal.
• Every reviewer is supposed to be fair in reviewing and no manuscript should be reviewed which is authored, co-authored or authored by some known person/s, in order to avoid biasness.
• Any reviewer who feels him/herself as unqualified, or not having judgment idea or deficit of time should inform editor promptly, so that the paper can be forwarded elsewhere.
• As review is essential step towards publication process, the review should be objective one, and personal feelings, judgments or biasness should not affect the review and its outcomes.
• A manuscript sent for review is a confidential document, so it should be treated fairly and secretly and should not be disclosed.
• Each point should be commented clearly to make decision process of acceptance/rejection easy.
• The changes/ corrections required should also be clearly stated.
• If reviewer notices any similarity with any other paper published in any other journal, containing same contents etc. should be informed immediately to editor.
• At the time of review the reviewer must focus on Originality, Contribution to field of technical quality of research, Clarity of issues presented in the paper and depth of research.
• The reviewer can download ‘Review Form’. Click Here
• To download the 'Reviewer Information Form’. Click Here